Now you can print 3D color models so quickly and affordably, you'll do it every day. Introducing the ZPrinter®450. The ZPrinter 450 makes color 3D printing accessible to everyone. The lowest priced color 3D printer available, it outputs brilliant color models with time-saving automation and an easy printing process.
Key Advantages for ZPrinter 450 are:
- Experience the world's fastest print speed – 5X faster than all other systems
- Output models in hours, not days
- Build multiple models at the same time by stacking and nesting parts
- Support an entire engineering department or classroom with ease
3D models and product prototypes are about communication, and nothing communicates better than color. Color dramatically communicates engineering product designs, vividly renders architectural designs, and even brings animated characters into the real world.
- Produce realistic color models without paint
- Better evaluate the look, feel, and style of product designs
- Add highlights to models with annotations like text, arrows, and texture maps
More Free Time
The ZPrinter 450 performs most operations automatically so you don't have to, and it simplifies the rest
- 40% less operator touch time for setup and model removal
- Automated setup and self monitoring
- Automated powder loading and recycling
- New "snap-in" binder cartridges
- Build Speed: 2 – 4 layers per minute
- Build Size: 8" x 10" x 8"
(203 x 254 x 204 mm)
- Layer Thickness: User selectable at time of printing;
0.0035"–0.004" (.089–.102 mm)
- Material Options: High-performance composite
- Resolution: 300 x 450 dpi
- Number of Print Heads: Two (one tricolor, one clear)
- Equipment Dimensions: 48" x 31" x 55"
(122 x 79 x 140 cm)
- Equipment Weight: 425 lbs. (193 kg)
- System Software: Z Corporation’s proprietary software accepts solid models in STL, VRML PLY, and 3DS file formats as input. ZPrint™ software features 3D viewing, text labeling, and scaling functionality. The software runs on Microsoft Windows* NT, 2000 Professional, XP Professional and Vista.